Thursday, May 3, 2012

Bright Lipstick: Revlon "Love That Pink"

I have been on the search for a bright lipstick for quite a while now, and today I finally came across Love That Pink by Revlon. It's from their Super Lustrous line (which I love a lot), and it's a creme finish. I would describe it as a bright, crisp, coral toned pink. In my opinion, it looks a little bit like MAC Impassioned, but a little less intense, and more on the warm side. 
I purchased this lipstick at Target for $5. 



I find the formula of this lipstick to be very moisturizing and lightweight on the lips. It does not settle into lines or feel drying. However, since it is very creamy, it has a tendency to slip a little bit outside of the lip line, so I would advise using lip liner with this lipstick.



I love the color and finish of this lipstick. It complements my skin tone quite nicely, as well. I think it would be gorgeous on a variety of skin tones, especially people with warmer skin.


This color is perfect for spring and summer! I would definitely wear it for a night out or even in the daytime for a pop of color. 

Natural Lips

Revlon "Love That Pink"

Natural Lighting Swatch

Flash Swatch





No comments:

Post a Comment