Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Rockstar Ransom: An Enhancing Eye Look (Feat. UD 24/7)

I wanted to show you guys this eye look I wore today--it features two of my favorite colored eyeliners: Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on eye pencils in Ransom and Rockstar. They're both purple, but different shades.
For this look, all I did was line Ransom thicker and smudge it out, then put Rockstar closer to the lashline. Then, I added a shimmery eyeshadow in the inner corner and lined my waterline with white eyeliner to really help my eyes pop. Finally, I topped the look off with the Falsies mascara by Maybelline.

I have hazel eyes, so these gorgeous purples really enhance my eye color and make my eyes stand out.




Ransom is a bright, iridescent violet purple with a blue-ish duochrome.


Rockstar is a darker, more plum/eggplant color with brown-ish and burgundy undertones and some shimmer.


Natural lighting:


Flash lighting:


The 24/7 liners go on so smoothly and easily, and have really great staying power, not to mention the fact that they have tons of gorgeous shades. They retail for $19 from Sephora or www.urbandecay.com

Hope you enjoyed this post! Tell us your favorite eyeliners in the comments below!



No comments:

Post a Comment