Monday, July 16, 2012

Review: Rimmel Sexy Curves Mascara

 I needed a new mascara, so a few days ago I decided to stop by Target and try out this mascara. Even though I've only used it a few times, I have already found some pros and cons about it. The price of this mascara is great! I believe that it may vary between approximately six to nine dollars depending on where you live.

*Before applying mascara*

*After applying mascara*

Like the mascara is supposed to, it gives my lashes curls. According to the Rimmel website, it is supposed to give 70% curlier lashes. I definitely think that it does give my lashes curls. As you can tell from this picture, my lashes look curled even though I did not curl them at all. This is possible the number one thing I love about this mascara.

The Mascara also does not clump which is always a thumbs up! 


*Before applying mascara*

*After applying mascara*

 The packaging is a very pretty and shiny purple color! What girl doesn't love shiny packaging? haha



 The brush it very easy to use. It has very defined bristles which is probably one of the reasons this mascara does not clump.

I definitely recommend this mascara if you love natural looking lashes for the day! However, if you're specifically looking for a lot of length or volume, I do not think that this mascara will please you as much. This is a great mascara if you're looking for non-clumping mascaras that give curls and some length and volume.

I hope this helped! Leave in the comments below if you've ever tried this mascara and what you think about it!




No comments:

Post a Comment