Hi everyone! I just wanted to do a quick face of the day for you guys!
This look features shiny coral lips, glowy peach cheeks, and neutral shimmery defined eyes.
- Rimmel Fix & Perfect Pro Primer
- Neutrogena Healthy Skin liquid makeup in #20 natural ivory
- Benefit Erase Paste in no. 2
- Elf Blush and Bronzer duo (blush on apples of cheeks, bronzer in hollows of cheeks and temples)
- Benefit High Beam (tops of cheekbones, down bridge of nose, cupid's bow)
- Maybelline Stay Matte Powder
- Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow in RSVP (base)
- Wet N Wild Walking on Eggshells eyeshadow trio (champagne shade on lid)
- L'oreal HIP eyeshadow duo in shady (lighter shade in crease)
- Revlon Colorstay Liquid eyeliner in black (upper lashline)
- Urban Decay 24/7 glide on eye pencil in Bourbon (lower lashline)
- Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lashes in black brown
- EOS smooth sphere lip balm in summer fruit
- Stila Mango Crush lip and cheek stain
- Stila Lip Glaze in Papaya
Hope you guys enjoyed this post!